Home

Dorian writing app

Dorian: The Future of Fiction! - Apps on Google Pla

Discover and support your new favorite author on Dorian! ⬆️ Download Dorian to support our creators who are 90% female and come from 23 countries! Select from hundreds of dazzling interactive romantic fiction! ⌛ Play a bite-size story in 5 minutes, or binge-play for hours! Invite your friends to role-play stories over a live. If you comply with these Terms, Dorian grants to you a limited non-exclusive, non-transferable license, with no right to sublicense, to download and install the App on your personal computers, mobile handsets, tablets, wearable devices, and/or other devices and to run the App solely for your own personal non-commercial purposes In other words, writers use Dorian to create interactive stories, but they also publish those stories using the Dorian app. (The writer still owns the resulting intellectual property. Now available for iPad - free from the App Store. Dorico is now available for iPad, and you can download from the App Store free of charge. Experience the same powerful, beautiful composition software, carefully refined for a touch-first interface, and with the freedom to make music wherever you are

‎ZIHOP is used by students in top universities and top business schools around the world to learn Chinese characters. WRITE CHINESE CHARACTERS DIRECTLY ON YOUR PHONE 3 to 6 minutes per day and follow the stroke order. STAY MOTIVATED ! Discover your avatar that evolves with your Chinese level. LI ‎Symphony Pro 6 is a complete and intuitive app for writing music notation on iPad. It allows you to compose music for just about any size ensemble, from piano, symphonies, band, lead sheets, chord charts, guitar tabs, and more. Starting Version 5, Symphony Pro now offers handwriting recognition a PUNCTUAL AND FAST We provide cheapest essay writing service. We are ready to fulfill the order Dorian Essay Del Borgo in the time in which it is necessary! In the event that the term of performance of the course and control work will be less than 1 day, the cost of Dorian Essay Del Borgo work will be increased depending on its urgency I enjoyed reading this story about Dorian (a bear shifter) and Belle (a human female). The premise is Dorian signed up for a dating app for shifters & humans to get together and Belle is a beta tester, who feels she isn't good with people, hence her job. He is 40 and she is 25

Section of Randomness | Penny dreadful, Penny dreadful

ConsultationSubmission of a complete copy of your book to your personal Publishing Consultant is the crucial first step in the publishing process.; Book ProductionYour book will be edited, a cover will be created, and your book's pages will be designed.; PromotionAs a Dorrance author, you'll receive a promotion campaign tailored specifically for your book In Wilde's essay The Decay of Lying - published just a few months before he started writing Dorian Gray - he had made a plea for more imagination in literature. I think his whole purpose. Dorian is a bear shifter Park Ranger who is looking for a mate. So he's ready to try the dating app on a site for shifters and humans in the hope of finding a match. Bella is a shy, introverted girl who is testing the app. She feels awkward about her curves and about having to actually date someone selected by the app The Picture of Dorian Gray - Ebook written by Oscar Wilde. Read this book using Google Play Books app on your PC, android, iOS devices. Download for offline reading, highlight, bookmark or take notes while you read The Picture of Dorian Gray Open in app. Creating a Better Player-Character Dorian Dawes is the author of Harbinger Island and Mercs. They have been DM'ing for several years and have also contributed to the Aethera.

Dorianne Laux is the author of several collections of poetry, including What We Carry (1994), a finalist for the National Book Critics Circle Award; Smoke (2000); Facts about the Moon (2005), chosen by the poet Ai as winner of the Oregon Book Award and also a finalist for the Lenore Marshall Poetry Prize; The Book of Men (2011), which was awarded the Paterson Prize; and Only As the Day is Long. When a young Dorian arrives in Victorian London, he is swept into a social whirlwind by the charismatic Lord Wotton, who introduces Dorian to the pleasures of the city. Henry's friend paints a portrait of Dorian to capture the full power of his youthful beauty. When the portrait is unveiled, Dorian makes a flippant pledge: he would give anything to stay as he is in the picture - even his soul Easy Ear Training now offers special discounts to educational institutions in the United States who purchase our apps. When the apps are purchased in volumes of 20 or more, a 50% discount will be applied to the total purchase. Click here to learn more During the period of the Victorian Era, Victorians believed that art could be used as a tool for social education and moral enlightenment. The Picture of Dorian Gray,by Oscar Wilde is a novel first published complete in the July 1890 issue of Lippincott's Monthly magazine.The Picture of Dorian Gray, by Oscar Wilde, utilizes epigrams and motifs to develop a theme of art

Doria

1. Mrs. Dorian's Library Site. THS Library Info Main Assignment Help. Tech Tools. More. Controversial Issues. What is a controversial issue? A controversial issue is an issue in a state of prolonged public dispute or debate, usually concerning a matter of opinion. See some examples below..
  2. It felt influence dorian gray essay sadly familiar. For that reason i shall use this in exhibit it highlights the important deep or hard wired brain was proposed to develop all students in polytechnics all students. Uses data from exhibit. Of the more commonly accepted version, the two previous eras and. Edinburgh, scotland: Chambers
  3. The popular Moodnotes app, designed by GSEP Psychology Professor Drew Erhardt and Clinical Psychology Psy.D. alumnus Edrick Dorian in collaboration with ustwo digital design studio, is now available in Spanish. Grounded in the scientifically supported content of cognitive behavior therapy (CBT) and positive psychology, the app enables users to track their moods over time, avoid common thinking.
  4. An Emotional Arc of The Picture of Dorian Gray This node more or less relates to these 10,000 words, Chapters 7 & 8 of The Picture of Dorian Gray, by Oscar Wilde. This valley in the text.

Essay Topics For Dorian Gray like the discount system and your anti-plagiarism policy. Thank you very much for the professional job you do. I am planning Essay Topics For Dorian Gray to work with your essay writing company in the future. I do recommend this website to everyone who wants to receive perfect papers That's where Drew Erhardt and Edrick Dorian come in. Erhardt and Dorian are early pioneers in merging mobile technology with mental health services. Back in 2011, they released MoodKit for the iPhone, an app that features guides and exercises on how to create healthier habits like building better relationships to becoming more productive

Nesryn Faliq | Wiki | Books & Writing Amino

Video: Dorian raises $3.25M for its no-code, interactive ..

Oscar wilde | Grey quotes, Literary quotes, Literature quotes

The Picture of Dorian Gray, Wilde's only novel, was published on 20 June 1890 in the July edition of Lippincott's, as a novella of 13 chapters, and was the leading contribution to the magazine. You can now begin writing, adding characters, choices, and backgrounds! Hit Go Live to publish your story before the deadline. Find your story in the app, then share the link with us underneath this post so we can all read each other's stories! Need help As Hurricane Dorian makes its way up the East Coast, two New Jersey restaurants are doing what they can to help. food writing. Her favorite stories to write are the ones that make a difference. Dorian. of Doris or Doria, c. 1600, first in reference to the mode of ancient Greek music, literally of Doris, from Greek Doris, the small district in central Greece, traditionally named for Doros, legendary ancestor of the Dorians, whose name is probably related to dōron gift (from PIE root *do-to give).. From 1620s as native or inhabitant of Doris 'Sybil demonstrates Wilde's distaste for Victorian values' Evaluate how far you agree in light of your reading of TPODG Oscar Wilde's characterisation of Sybil Vane could be said to form a striking rebuke to the various hardships forced upon the lower classes of the Victorian society by the ruling classes

Music Notation Software - Write scores with Dorico Steinber

dorian pavus dorian x inquisitor dorian x trevelyan pavelyan dragon age inquisition elidoo writes luther x dorian mildy nsfw 46 notes Jul 13th, 2018 Open in app View Dorian Henderson's profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community. Dorian has 6 jobs listed on their profile. See the complete profile on LinkedIn and discover Dorian's. atmospheric pressure by All Clear Weather and NWS Radar maps. This is an animated graph of atmospheric pressure data recorded by Android smartphones in Florida during Hurricane Dorian. The data is presented raw, no cleaning or quality control has been done. Approximately 15 phones were in the geographical area during the time frame for this graph 500 million+ members | Manage your professional identity. Build and engage with your professional network. Access knowledge, insights and opportunities Sometimes the Greeks would switch up column styles within the naos, putting the hefty Doric on the outside and the delicate Ionic or Corinthian within. Perhaps the most famous Greek temple is the.

Dorian Gray kills Basil after the artist has viewed the portrait he once painted and sees in it the depravity of soul which has overtaken the once beautiful and untainted young man Dorian and Juliet Paskowitz, left, with current and one future member of the surfing clan, run through a song as they prepare for their first record at Media Ventures Studio in Century City, May 1. Explore releases from Dorian Tucker at Discogs. Shop for Vinyl, CDs and more from Dorian Tucker at the Discogs Marketplace Root - minor 2nd - minor 3rd - 4th - diminished 5th - minor 6th - minor 7th. Modal Classification. We can now build four notes chords for each ones of the previous modes using the Root, Third, Fifth and Seventh according to their formula. This is what we get: Ionian: Root + Major 3rd + 5th + Major 7th = Maj7. Dorian Yes. You can easily hire one of the expert argumentative essay writers at Picture Of Dorian Gray Analysis Essay MyPerfectWords.com who specialize in providing high-quality argumentative essays. Whether you need a high-school argumentative essay or a graduate-level argumentative essay, our essay writer can write it for you

We Are Your Essay Topics For Dorian Gray One-Stop Solution For Cheap Essays Online!. Moreover, we offer the diverse type of benefits when you choose our cheap essay writing service USA. When you use our service, you are placing your confidence in us which is why we would Essay Topics For Dorian Gray like to inform you that Essay Topics For Dorian Gray all our benefits are Essay Topics For. Browse our writing samples. Browsing our essay writing samples What Causes Dorian To Make His Wish Thesis For Essay can give you an idea whether the quality of our essays is the quality you are looking for. Check our writers' credentials. Checking the credentials of our writers What Causes Dorian To Make His Wish Thesis For Essay ca Sign in - Google Account Yes. Working with professional Picture Of Dorian Gray Analysis Essay essay writing services is worth it, especially for those students who struggle to write a good quality essay. By hiring an essay writing service online, students can save their time and submit a high-quality essay for better academic grades

Any person, agency or entity, public or private, who reuses, publishes or communicates the information available from this server shall be solely liable and responsible for any claim or cause of action based upon or alleging an improper or inaccurate disclosure arising from such reuse, re-publication or communication, including but not limited to actions for defamation and invasion of privacy Along with that, the paper you will be getting The Picture Of Dorian Gray Essay Topics will be a pure waste of money and time. That is the reason why we hire native essay writers that will write your essay at reasonable prices. We aren't the cheapest essay The Picture Of Dorian Gray Essay Topics writing service The majority of our writers have advanced degrees and years of Ph.D.-level research Common App Essay Prompt 5 Sample Essay and writing experience. They know what dissertation committees want. They'll do the research Common App Essay Prompt 5 Sample Essay and the writing and prepare you to defend your dissertation! Nataly

‎Write Chinese characters ZIHOP on the App Stor

1. So what happens is there are seven modes. Ionian is scale built off the first note of a major scale. And if you go from two to two, and the second node of a G Major scale to the second node of an occupier in G-Major scale. That is basically what a Dorian scale is. So if I go from one to one playing this G-major scale, it's an Ionian scale, or.
  2. Disclaimer: All the research and custom writing services provided by the Company have Literature Essay On Dorian Gray limited use as stated in the Terms and Conditions. The customer ordering the services is not in any way Literature Essay On Dorian Gray authorized to reproduce or copy both a completed paper (essay, term paper, research paper coursework, dissertation, others) or specific parts.
  3. Essay writing service to the rescue. Writing quality college papers The Picture Of Dorian Gray Essay Topics can really be such a stress and pressure. However, you don't need to worry about it because you can simply seek our essay writing help through our essay writer service. Cheap essay writing service
  4. read. Save as PDF. My Authors. Virtual proceedings begin. The presiding judge is Lady Dorian, The Crown is represented by the Advocate Depute, Alec Prentice QC, The Spectator by Ronald Clancy QC. Counsel for the Spectator is applying for changes to the court order, passed during the Alec Salmond.

‎Symphony Pro - Music Notation on the App Stor

Dorian Frost is a fiction and poetry author. He lures the reader in, not just visually, but captures them with emotional realism as well. A blast of a boom and crackle fills my ears as the sky pours down tears His skillful use of words is attributed to his lifelong writing Everyone on our professional essay writing team is an expert in academic research and in APA, MLA, Chicago, Harvard citation formats. Your project arrives fully formatted and ready to submit. The The Picture Of Dorian Gray Literary Analysis Essay research behind the writing is always 100% original, and the writing is guaranteed free of. On December 31, 2020, a new report was published that studies Satoshi Nakamoto's writing style, the creator's use of expressions, and spelling Browse our writing samples. Browsing our essay writing samples can give you How Mamy Essays Do You Write For Common App an idea whether the How Mamy Essays Do You Write For Common App quality of our How Mamy Essays Do You Write For Common App essays is the How Mamy Essays Do You Write For Common App quality you are looking for

Now, I Essay Writing App For Elementary Students feel confident because I know that my academic level can be improved significantly. Your professionals encouraged me Essay Writing App For Elementary Students to continue my education. Previous. 82%. 37. Are you sure you want to exit the game The Picture Of Dorian Gray Literary Analysis Essay people have their doubts concerning the paper writing services. After all, they have been told that this is considered cheating. However, the company is here to overthrow the myth and convince the customers that they can actually improve their level of academic knowledg Dorian Gray Essay, anushasan ka mahatva essay in sanskrit, writing a dissertation uk, bleeding kansas essay topics. Gladys Wunsch. Published: 08 May 2019. From now, I Dorian Gray Essay will order papers from Do My Paper only. I appreciate your attention to detail and promptness. Your service is one of the best I have ever tried JotterPad JotterPad.app In a nutshell, if you want to write a convincing and compelling villain, ensure that he is the hero of his own story. If you find yourself convinced that he can be a protagonist of the story from another point of view, that would mean that you have managed to create and develop a three-dimensional villain

Manon Blackbeak — sncinder: Manon Blackbeak a commission

Allegory of Love: Directed by Bill Anderson. With Katia Winter, Tom Mison, Louise Dylan, Olly Alexander. The fabulously successful Oxford-based fantasy novelist seems to Lewis to be the key to solving the bizarre murder of a beautiful woman with a mirror 50+ Book Ideas (and 10 Ways to Find Even More!) All the best books start life as great book ideas. For some, inspiration strikes during a morning shower. For others, creative writing is a more deliberate process. Even some of the most experienced authors develop their best stories from writing prompts — or use other writers' tried-and-true.

Dorian Essay Del Borg

DORIAN: A BBW Bear Shifter Romance (Shifter Dating App

Dorrance Publishing - Book Publishing & Book Promotio

Dorian Storm is the best. Feel free to ask me stuff Any Pronouns. dorian-storm-is-transmasc. Dorian Storm is trans. 1.5M ratings 277k ratings See, that's what the app is perfect for. Sounds perfect Wahhhh, I don't wanna. Dorian Storm is trans. Dorian Storm is the best. Feel free to ask me stuff. Any Pronouns . Posts; Ask me anything; Submit. Other related documents Comm Arts 250 Final - Full comprehensive notes of entire course Comm Arts 250 Week 11 - Lecture notes 11 Comm arts extra credit Prepared Speech Outline Short Writing #1 - Professor Hernando Rojas Short Writing #4 - Professor Hernando Roja Dorian Martin is a professional writer and editor. He started his writing career at a university, helping fellow students learn how to write discussion in dissertation.Now, he mostly writes articles about business technology and runs his own blog about agile business transformation

Synthos - Dorian app update. Dorian, while not particually known for being a smart cookie or having a shiny moral compass. Dorian exceeds in being a chaotic force of nature with a love for a good fight, the night and the ghosts that follow. It's probably best to combine all three things, keeping him out of trouble (for the most part) and keep. Our online essay writing service delivers Master's level writing by experts who have earned graduate degrees in your subject matter. All citations and writing are 100% original. Dorian Gray Essay Your thesis is delivered to you ready to submit for faculty review About Dorian Martin Dorian Martin is a small business content marketing writer at EssaySupply. A journalist by training, he uses his talents to create useful content and budget-friendly marketing strategies. When he's not writing content, you can find him reading a new marketing book or watching Netflix

Forbidden love: the original Dorian Gray revealed, direct

That's why I like the OG Dorian. It's divided into subdecks, down to the exact OME video. So I'll watch X number of videos then do the cards for each OME video I watched. I'll finish OME vids/cards 3 weeks into rotation typically. I think the new (cheesy) dorian deck is nice and clean and simple Picture Of Dorian Gray Analysis Essay online essay website that could provide you with essay help; however, this is where Picture Of Dorian Gray Analysis Essay we step in, the . We would never take your money if we feel that we cannot do your work We are here to get in touch with a The Picture Of Dorian Gray Essay Help relevant expert so that you can complete your work on time.. To achieve that, we invest in the training of our writing and editorial team. And we have seen nothing but positive results: 96% of our customers leave positive comments about our service

Everyone on our professional Common App Essay Examples essay writing team is an expert in academic research and in APA, MLA, Chicago, Harvard citation formats. Your project arrives fully formatted and ready to submit. The research behind the writing is always 100% original, and the writing is guaranteed free of plagiarism Note that even though you need a paper to be done today, the writing quality will be every-high. Urgent orders offer an equally high level of quality as those having a normal deadline. The only difference is that you will get the work done How Long Can Common App Essays Be faster but for a slightly higher fee VITA is a simple & easy video editing app with all features you need for videography! Start creating amazing videos with all the high-quality features in VITA. - Export videos in full HD quality. - Speed up & add slow motion with the video speed option. - Add video transitions to make your videos look more cinematic Bianca (she/her). I write Interactive Fiction! :-) carrd. Hello! Welcome to my blog. I'm a freelance Interactive Fiction writer, and you can call me Bianca, Beeanca, Bia, or whatever else you'd like <3 Besides the freelancing, I'm also currently working as an intern at an archive while studying my last year of Library Science

U.S. President Donald Trump showed a map of Hurricane Dorian's projected path on Wednesday that appeared to have been altered with a Sharpie pen to include the state of Alabama, which was never in. With increasing academic stress, students are looking for academic help. If you are looking for someone to write an essay for you, essay The Picture Of Dorian Gray writers at MyPerfectWords.com will help with all your paper writing needs. Our native essay The Picture Of Dorian Gray writers are available 24/7 to make sure you get a high-quality paper within your deadline Mrs. Dorian's Library Site. THS Library Info. Library Orientation. Library Databases. E-Books & Sora App. Reader's Advisory. Research & Writing Lit Magazine. Talking about Race and Racism. Main Assignment Help. Tech Tools. Mrs. Dorian's Library Site Add the Taunton Public Library to our SORA app and borrow books without the need for a. Using an essay writing service is completely legal. Students mostly The Picture Of Dorian Grey Essay Topics utilize essay writing services to proofread their essays, fix grammatical mistakes, typos, and understand what a high-quality essay looks like

summaries before and after reading activities for each chapter also includes key quotations essay questions writing prompts, answer one question 6 the picture of dorian gray essay question 25 11 7 the picture of dorian gray contextual question 25 11 8 life of pi essay question 25 14 9 life of pi contextual question 25 14 section c drama answe r on The Picture of Dorian Gray: Directed by Albert Lewin. With George Sanders, Hurd Hatfield, Donna Reed, Angela Lansbury. A corrupt young man somehow keeps his youthful beauty, but a special painting gradually reveals his inner ugliness to all

Dorian (Shifter Dating App #1) by Erin Havo

Dorian Johnson witnessed the fatal police shooting of his friend Michael Brown in Ferguson, Mo. Five years later, he is trying to get his life back on track. Johnson has been writing. Charming and capable of being terrible. Dorian Antoine. 27 year old gay man. Father and husband. Student of Arts and Humanities with a specialism in French. Jewish conversion student. Author of historical fiction. Unapologetically queer and usually angry about something. He humiliated me on our wedding day. Bob Dorian, an actor, magician and avuncular movie buff who presented more than 10,000 classic films, B-movie serials and pre-Code Hollywood gems as the first prime-time host of American Movie. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Woodstock, GA. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend Essay Re-writer If your essay is already written and needs to be corrected for proper Dorian Gray Epigram Essay Topic syntax, grammar and spelling, this option is for you. We can either improve your writing before your teacher sees the work, or make corrections after

2015 African American First-Year Freshmen Enrollment

The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde - Books on

Creating a Better Player-Character by DorianDawes Mediu

Ordering your Favorite Starbucks® Beverage & Fresh-Baked Food Item is as Easy as 1-2-3. Barnes & Noble Café provides an engaging place to enjoy Starbucks® beverages and a curated array of fresh-baked and savory items. Use the Café app to seek out your nearby locations, customize your beverage order, add a meal or a snack & quickly pay Dorian Gray actually lends itself to the stage, partly because there are several theatre scenes within it. The novel became an important part of Wilde's artistic development; previously, he had been writing essays and short stories, and then he wrote this, which has the most dialogue of any 19th century novel — the first scene, for example, is almost entirely in dialogue

Essay writing service to the rescue. Writing quality college papers can Picture Of Dorian Gray Essay Topics really be such a stress and pressure. However, you don't need to worry about it because you can simply seek our essay writing help through our essay writer service. Cheap essay writing service. We live in a generation wherein quality. Cheap Picture Of Dorian Gray Essay Topics paper writing service provides high-quality essays for affordable prices. It might seem impossible to you that Picture Of Dorian Gray Essay Topics all custom-written essays, research papers, speeches, book reviews, and other custom task completed by our writers are both of high quality and cheap Charisma. September 20, 2020 ·. Have fun making your own stories and publishing them to the Charisma app. This series of tutorials shows you the tips and tricks that can get you up and writing in seconds. This episode gives you the information you need to get started with your stories

The Picture of Dorian Gray Quotes. There are no approved quotes yet for this movie. The percentage of Approved Tomatometer Critics who have given this movie a positive review. Tomatometer not yet. Disclaimer: Please note that all kinds of custom written papers ordered from AdvancedWriters.com academic writing service, including, but not limited to, essays, research papers, dissertations, book reviews, Essay Topics Picture Of Dorian Gray should be used as reference material only. Therefore, when citing a paper you get from us in your own work, it should b

The audio-drama, directed by Milena Govich, stars Lauren Patten as Dorian Gray, Neil Brown, Jr. as Detective Hank Wutan, Richard Schiff as Detective Augustus Bracknell, Samuel Barnett as Baron Claus Arnheim and Kiran Deol as Gwendolyn and will be available in the fall. KEEP READING: comiXology Is Officially Shutting Down Its DC COmics-Branded App The Picture of Dorian Gray Summary. The Picture of Dorian Gray is the story of one beautiful, innocent young man's seduction, moral corruption, and eventual downfall.. And, oh yeah: it's also the story of a really creepy painting. We meet our three central characters at the beginning of the book, when painter Basil Hallward and his close friend, Lord Henry Wotton, are discussing the subject of.

The Picture of Dorian Gray was first published in 1890 in the July edition of the Lippincott Magazine. Now, this special anniversary edition marks 50 years since the 1967 Sexual Offences Act was passed in England. 25p from every copy downloaded over the next 12 months will be donated to Stonewall, Britain's leading LGBT charity, to help the. Services for Dorian J. Smith, 61, of Killeen, are pending with Hewett-Arney Funeral Home in Temple. Mr. Smith died April 20, 2021, in a Killeen hospital. Please contact Hewett-Arney Funeral Home.

Dorianne Laux Poetry Foundatio

1. T he last twelve months have been some of the most complicated and challenging in world history. Amid a global pandemic and contentious American presidential campaign, a worldwide social movement of unprecedented scale was born. On May 25, 2020, the world watched as Mr. George Floyd, a Black man, was brutally murdered while being pinned under the knee of a Minneapolis police officer
  2. Introducing Company Style Guides from Grammarly Business. It takes commitment and consistency to develop a strong, compelling brand. But as today's business leaders know, that's easier said than done. Customers are savvy, and they're slow to put their trust in a company whose personality seems to change with every interaction
  3. Posing for a portrait, Dorian Gray (Hurd Hatfield) talks with Lord Henry Wotton (George Sanders), who says that men should pursue their sensual longings, but laments that only the young get to do so
  4. Is E-Learning suitable for everyone? Dorian Presley Professor Andrea Hodge Basic Integrated Reading/Writing Introduction E-Learning for some has been hard to adjust to. However, the amount of freedom it allows gives students the ability to work efficiently. E-Learning has always been around, the huge number of students learning electronically has spiked recently
Reinhild Meredith Schmidt | Wiki | The Red Dead Redemptionmirrors facing mirrors | Marc ManningWhy Soulwax are writing music for imaginary bands | MusicRealistic Male Faceclaims | Virtual Space Amino